Return to the Ozarks Region Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Did Photobucket change?

Posted by christie_sw_mo Z6 (My Page) on
Sat, Dec 22, 07 at 8:24

There used to be a line under my photos that said "tag" that I always used to insert photos, but it's not there now. Did I somehow change my settings or did Photobucket make some changes.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Did Photobucket change?

Think they changed it to HTML code.

o

Another thing I noticed is you just click on the code and it turns yellow and says copied. I used to have to right click and click copy. Either that or I have lost my mind.

Christie, I have to stay on 24/7 to Total Wireless or I loose it and have to uninstall and reinstall 2 or 3 times. I think I will call after the Holidays and get them out here.

o

Gld - We haven't had our Total Wireless going at all recently because of our remodel. We will start it up again after the holidays. Hope you get the kinks worked out. It sure is nice to have wireless so you can download photos quickly. I would miss it.
Beerhog - Ok - I'm going to go look at Photobucket again and see if I can figure it out. Thanks

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Ozarks Region Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here