Return to the Ozarks Region Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
this is a go out side day

Posted by helenh z6 MO (My Page) on
Tue, Dec 22, 09 at 10:32

Check the weather. Do your inside work tomorrow when it may rain and Friday when it will be cold.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: this is a go out side day

I did my outside thing...........we worked for over an hour, maybe closer to two, getting the cows up and separating the calves off for sale tomorrow....now am totally pooped!

Whoops, that's not gardening is it.

o

And I got the cages around 5 little fruit trees yesterday. Have more to go, but have to take down more chain link gates first. Makes a neat cage, a post--and 3 6' chain link gates, maybe the deer will be baffled here.
Want to put a pile of wood inside the garage today, deck will get slick if we get ice.

o

Christie's kids are getting their wish. It looks like snow for Christmas.

o

ceresone, I need to order some tree guards for my trees. I couldn't find the 24 inch ones in Springfield anywhere. The rabbits damaged them our last snow so I wrapped them with aluminum foil and tape. It worked but looks a little tacky.

My kids will be traveling so snow or ice may stop them.........then it may not! Ahhhh youth.

o

lol Helen. You can bet that I'm going to make them play out in the snow that they wished for. It's only fair. They'll have all their new toys/video games Christmas morning and I'll bring out the snow boots and shovel. HA!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Ozarks Region Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here