Return to the Ozarks Region Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Garden helper animal pictures

Posted by helenh z6 MO (My Page) on
Thu, Dec 6, 12 at 16:31

This is Beau who gets no attention because he is very sensible and mature. Photobucket This is Honey who took my winter sowing milk jug and made holes in it for me. Honey

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Garden helper animal pictures

Awww both are so sweet looking. It was nice of Honey to make the drainage holes for you. lol Beau looks wise.

I have white stuffing scattered around my back yard from the dog toys. Jackson and Chloe play tug-of-war with them until they rip. Jackson looks like he thinks he's accomplished something big when the stuffing starts coming out. He keeps pulling it out until he can't get to any more. We watch for clearance dog toys or recycle the kids old stuffed animals and don't expect them to last long.

o

At this point Sugar tends more like Honey! Except she won't stay with me when I am working outside.

You know me Helen,I would choose Beau. He looks very serene.

Honey is a cutie though.

o

When Beau was younger I couldn't leave my shoes outside the door. You will have to wait a few years before Sugar gets sensible. When Honey is good, I worry that he is sick.

o
RE: rocks

On these sunny nice days I have been trying to place big, flat rocks at the front of my house. Every rock I try to move has a dog sitting on it. When I brought the rocks home Beau jumped in the truck when I put the tailgate down and was in the way. Honey was below the tailgate so I had to be careful not to drop rocks on him. It is wonderful to have so much help. Honey is a little vole killing machine and Beau has a rotten thing that I could not identify. When I bend over or get on the ground they both try to lick me in the face. I scream when they do this and although I live way out in the country, I wonder what my neighbors think.

o

Funny Helen. They like to be with you when you're working. Sounds like they get in the way but I bet they keep the rabbit population down in your yard as well as the voles and moles. Wish I could teach mine to fill the hole back in after they dig up a mole.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Ozarks Region Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here