Return to the Pennsylvania Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Plants for pickup

Posted by MrsGalihad z6b Pa (My Page) on
Wed, Aug 31, 05 at 19:42

I'm in Mechanicsburg near the Navy Depot...

I have a few things left over from a yardsale that need homes before they dry out one to many times.

Hardy Hibiscus (5)
Candy Lily (4)
Sage (1)
Butterfly Bush (3)
Daylilies:
unnamed seedlings: purple(3), yellow(3)
unnamed rebloomer (5?)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Plants for pickup

how far is that from Reading? pretty far Im guessing.

o

Plants are all spoken for.

o

Slightly OT.... I have had reprimands from web people for NOT using swap/trade page. I have had NO contact on that section and think it is useless. Comments?

I'm in Carlisle.

o

I don't know what the big deal is about offering something you're giving away - here, instead of the swap/trade page. I wanted to give away a serviceberry last fall, and wanted to cover all 'the bases', so I posted it here, as well as the trade/swap page, and got reprimanded. I wanted to make sure the PA people were aware of it, since they're within my state, and could drive to come get it. I wasn't interested in possibly shipping it, it was large. So what?

o

maybe we could make our own PA swap page I mean if I can trade with my neighbor istead of someone in Texas where I have to pay high shipping prices the only person benefitting there is the POST OFFICE

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Pennsylvania are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Pennsylvania Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here