Return to the Pennsylvania Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Anyone going to the Philly Flower show

Posted by suebo 6 (suebo47855@aol.com) on
Mon, Feb 6, 06 at 12:48

Hi,
I thought if anyone was going to the flower show, we could meet up for lunch and go through the show and get some great ideas, that we probably can do or afford!LOL.
Susan

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Anyone going to the Philly Flower show

Sounds like a wonderful idea, Sue. Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be going to the show this year.

I'm short and can never see over the heads of the crowds and I finally just go to the vendor section and shop. (Not a bad excuse, is it?) Heh, Heh.

o

blueheron------I'm tall and I still have trouble trying to see over other people.

My DH and I started going first thing on a Sunday morning---as soon as the doors open. It doesn't start to get crowded until church lets out but by then we usually get to see most of it.

BTW--my daughter lives in Lancaster and I just had surgery at Lancaster General. It is a nice town.

Florence

o

Hi, Florence.

I hope your daughter is recuperating nicely. Yes, Lancaster is a nice place to live. Do you visit very much? We have some really nice plant nurseries in the county.

o

Hi blueheron------

My daughter lives and works in Lancaster.She loves the Lancaster area and has a beautiful garden in her back yard.

I just had back surgery at Lancaster General --in fact we just got home today after a visit with the surgeon and my daughter.

I'm doing well after the surgery---I am finally able to walk again. It has been a painful 2 years prior to the surgery.

I told Dr Kuhlengel at Lancaster General that he is a miracle man.

Florence

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pennsylvania Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here