Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
linlily

2007 Western PA Plant Swap

linlily
17 years ago

Hi Everyone,

I just posted a message on PA Gardening Exchange Forum about plans for this years plant swap. If you're interested in attending, please go there to read my message. Thanks,

Linda ~ Linlily

Comments (13)

• gerry_wyomingpa
    17 years ago

Linda,

I just signed on to post for the exact same reason, well, a spring trade, in NEPA. Hope you get many responses, and a great turn out. I will be watching your post and may even make a trip "out west".

Gerry

• linlily
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Thanks for posting Gerry. You are welcome to come! We'd love to have you.

I hope your swap also goes well. You'll have to let me know after you have it.

Good Luck,
    Linda

• paulemar
    17 years ago

Linda,

Exactly where did you post the info for the 2007 swap? I couldn't find any "PA Gardening Exchange Forum" but did find your message on the Forums "By TITLE"--"Get-Togethers" Forum ---Western PA Plant Swap. Is this it? I'm getting too old and nowdays need exact directions to find something. I just decided that your post was somewhere and decided to find it no matter how long it took. I've never been to a swap before, but it sounds like fun.

Paul

• shoba
    17 years ago

I'm also curious as to information on the details of the 2007 Western PA Plant Swap. Would any be so kind to post them?

Thanks,
    Shoba

• linlily
    Original Author
    17 years ago

When you go to the very first message on this forum, you'll see "On-Topic Discussions [Switch to: Exchanges]" right above it. Click on Exchanges and you will find the message. Thanks for asking,

Linda

• cbrandenburg
    17 years ago

Paulemar and Shoba, here is a link to our plant swap. It will be so nice to see new faces this year.

Cathy

Here is a link that might be useful: PA Garden Forum Plant Exchange

• cbrandenburg
    16 years ago

Are swap is growing, I wanted to bump this up so the new people would see it.

• cbrandenburg
    16 years ago

We decided on a Date for the swap it will be held on September 8th 2007. I hope its a good date for everyone. The club got booked up quickly this year.

Cathy

• cbrandenburg
    16 years ago

Good Morning everyone, I am finding a lot of seeds germinating in the garden. Right now I have a lot of Columbine Woodside Variegata coming up every where, these will either bloom pink or dark purple, the leaves are variegated light green and dark green. And I also have a few Keys of Heaven also germinating. If anyone is interested in these I will pot them up for the trade in September. They are growing nicely but I want to add mulch to the area they are growing and they need to come out.

Thanks,

Cathy

• cbrandenburg
    16 years ago

Bumping. Everyone still interested in this plant swap for Sept 8th. Just checking, I was wondering if I should start gathering plants for the swap.

Cathy

• dirtdiva
    16 years ago

I've been potting up extras all summer. I have some more dividing and digging to do closer to the Sept.8 date. I have just talked with a few of my friends who are interested in coming. I know pattygrows5 is interested. BTW, I'm almost positive that the TB iris I gave you that were blue last spring are "Victoria Falls". I wasn't sure of the name when we traded, but I did some research and that name sounded sooo familiar and the pictures matched.

• wolfe15136
    16 years ago

Drat! I'm going to be out of town that weekend. And I have some hostas to divide too!

• cbrandenburg
    16 years ago

Dirtdivarocks, I don't think it bloomed for me this year, I checked my pictures and didn't find it. I think its in my big garden in the front of my house. I'll mark that name down so I know what to look for next year. All my plants from the swap last year did great. I will be dividing a few Iris this year, daylilies and hosta to bring to the swap. Iris that needs divided are Superstition and a few unnamed, peach, pink and yellow, purple blooming. I need to start planting up for the swap, I'll have a few different perennials and if anyone wants coleus cuttings to start and winter over I have several sun varietites.

Cathy

Sponsored
Industry Leading Landscape Contractors in Franklin County, OH