Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
rteets_gw

Plant sale - help!!

rteets
14 years ago

I am doing a fundraiser for an animal rescue group that I belong to in NE PA (Stroudsburg). Please check us out at www.camppapillon.org We do extraordinary work helping those creatures who do not have a voice of their own and who depend on us for their very lives....

Anyway, I want to have a plant sale to raise money for a sanctuary that we are planning to build. This is not a pipe-dream. We are very close to buying the property needed. I am asking gardeners to remember us when you do your dividing and cleaning up this spring. We would appreciate anything you have that you can contribute for us to sell. If you can send something "special" or unusual I'm hoping that we can entice gardeners from all around to come and get something they might not see at the local garden center.

I will pot up whatever is sent to get ready to sell. I'm hoping that will be an enormous job that I will have to beg my friends to help me with! I will gladly do that. If you feel inclined to send something, even just one thing, please email me (or post here) what it is so I can get a list for advertisement. We are planning the sale for June 5.

If you've ever felt a pang upon hearing about abandoned or abused animals, now you can do something for them. All each of us have to do is one little thing.... thanks so much.

Sponsored
MAC Design + Build
Average rating: 4.3 out of 5 stars18 Reviews
Loudon County Full-Service Design/Build Firm & Kitchen Remodeler