Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
shadylady_pa

Calling All Chester County (and surrounding area) Philanthropists

shadylady_pa
18 years ago

If any of you are wondering what to do with extra plant divisions or seedlings this spring, please consider donating them.

I am a member of the Malvern Moms Club, and we will be setting up at the 1st annual Malvern Blooms Home and Garden show on April 30th. We will mostly be selling used books, but I would like to add a small plant sale. (Of course, when I took over the fundraising post last fall, a plant sale was the first idea that came to my mind, but I didn't imagine it would fall into place so easily!) The proceeds will go to benefit Home of the Sparrow, which is a local organization that provides homeless women, mostly mothers, with training and opportunities to help them get back on their feet and become self-sufficient.

The Moms club is a 501c3 organization. We basically are just a bunch of stay-at-home and part-time working Moms who get together to have fun, support each other, and to do community service projects for other mothers and children in need. None of our fundraising proceeds can be used for our own purposes, so if you are considering donating plants, please know that ALL the proceeds would go to Home of the Sparrow.

If you are interested, please post a follow-up or email me. I would really appreciate anything you could give!

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Landscape Management Group
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars27 Reviews
High Quality Landscaping Services in Columbus