Return to the Pennsylvania Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Look what I found!!

Posted by Ronnie17 z6 Pa. (My Page) on
Thu, Apr 14, 05 at 17:24

I was at creek edge garden center today and found this really nice sweet potato vine for $3.00, It has flowers on it, I never saw one flower before. I snatched it up and bought another one too!! They have a lot of really different things this year.

Here is a link that might be useful:

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Look what I found!!

Trying the link again!!

Here is a link that might be useful: picture

o

Try this one!!

Here is a link that might be useful: margarita

o

That's pretty!

jeanne

o

Hi Ronnie:

Nice looking vine and flower! I may have to check Creek's Edge out in the near future. I kind of gave up on them when they just had the same old/same old plants. Enjoy the weekend - it is supposed to be a beauty!!

o

Hi Carol, check them out if you get the chance, a lot of nice things this year!!

o

Yes, that's nice.

Actually, when I think about it... I wonder why don't all sweet potato vines don't flower like that? They are ipomoeas after all... same family as morning glories.

Now what we need is a 'Blackie' with flowers on it! Oooh, that would rock!

o

Yep. That's an ipomoea alright. :-D

Where is Creek's Edge garden center located? (always looking for new places...lol)

o

Jenny , Creek Edge is in the far North east end of Philly. Do you know where Franklin Mills Mall is? It is right behind the tire place at Millbrook Rd. LMK if you are looking for better directions.
Ronnie

o

Okay thanks. I haven't been up to Franklin Mills since around the time that Carrefour closed up shop (yes a long time ago). LOL It takes like 45 minutes from where I live (Northwest Philly) to get up there. I did see your other post by the way asking about other places. I don't know what they have at the place you refer to but there are a bunch of good places over in Montco and Delco near me.

o

ohh, that is cute!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pennsylvania Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here