Return to the Pennsylvania Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
nepa plant swap - picnic!

Posted by floragal z5 PA (My Page) on
Sun, Jun 10, 07 at 9:56

Hi all NEPA plant swappers! I (finally) sent out an email to all the participants on the Swap thread whose addresses I could find. If you didn't receive one - sorry, I either couldn't find an address or the one on your page is inactive. I'd really love for you to come! Please email me at carps49 at ptd dot net and I'll send out an invite. Jeanne, I know you gave me your email but it got thrown out when my hubby cleaned out my truck. Hope to hear from you all...

M

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: nepa plant swap - picnic!

We picked a date! I hope you all can make it on July 7th - email has been sent with specifics.

M

o

Mischelle,

Check out this post, I have these roses if you are interested in them, I can bring on the 7th. I need to find the E-mail with all the details, I know I have it somewhere!

Gerry

Here is a link that might be useful: Roses I have

o

Hi Gerry,

I'd love the Maggie and/or the Sheila McQueen. Maggie seems like she would do great here, and Sheila just looks cool! I'll re-send the email to you. That way you don't have to pull your hair out looking for it.

See ya,

M

o

Mischelle,
Thanks for having us! Your place is to die for! Absolutely stunning! Flowers, veggies, fish, birds and bugs...I had to come home and nap, LOL!
Here's that picture:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Jeanne

o

Mischelle,

I just popped on to also say Thank You so much for having us, everything is so nice, and the view of Bowman's is fantastic! I left with a few new ideas that I would like to try, but you know I will NEVER get my pot ghetto planted, hmmm, maybe a nursery bed would be a good thing.

Hopefully we can all get together one or two more times this year.

Gerry

o
RE: nepa plant swap - picnic! our friend

I forgot, I found some information on our little friend, turns out he/she is a mason wasp, I am cutting and pasting two links...I guess it is pretty much harmless!

http://www.biosurvey.ou.edu/okwild/misc/potwasp.html

http://bugguide.net/node/view/249

o

Thanks for finding that, Gerry. It didn't seem very aggressive. Nice to know it's not eating my porch railing!

Jeanne

o

I'm so glad you guys enjoyed your day. I sure did. Jeanne, that pic is awesome - guess what my new screensaver is! And I'll keep you posted on the Phoebe nest. Gerry, thanks for researching that wasp. It was pretty interesting watching him work.

Let's get together again soon!

Mischelle

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pennsylvania Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here