Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kato_b

four leaf clovers

katob Z6ish, NE Pa
16 years ago

There's not a whole lot of point to this post but I thought someone out there might be interested! So here goes:

I was inspecting the weeds alongside the gravelbed that really should be a paved driveway by now (my yard is really too small, I run out of things to do and end up looking at weeds- but that's a different pointless post....) anyway I was looking at a clover plant in particular and noticed there was a four leaf clover on it! I picked it of course and when I looked a little more I saw about 4 or five more.... Then I looked at the one in my hand and saw it was really a 5 leaf clover. Wow. The little things in the garden that make you happy. I'm thinking of transplanting it to a safer spot and seeing if it keeps pumping out the lucky leafs. I'd rather have a goose that lays golden eggs or a money tree, but I guess I won't turn up my nose at a lucky clover plant!

The clover patch was a big hit later in the day with a visiting 5 year old. I told her I found one that morning and that MAYBE she might be able to find one too if she looked along the driveway. She found 2 of them and was extremely pleased with herself.

Comments (4)