Return to the Pennsylvania Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Would anyone like some forsythia??

Posted by regwizard (My Page) on
Mon, Jul 3, 06 at 17:28

I'm going to be removing about 10 feet of established forsythia. I thought maybe someone on this board would like some. You may dig up as much as you like -- as long as you don't take more than 10 feet of it!!!

Bonnie

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Would anyone like some forsythia??

I forgot to mention -- I'm located near Middletown

o

I'd love some!

But there are 7 Middletowns in Pennsylvania.

Which county is your Middletown located?

Middletown, PA, US
Dauphin County
Middletown, PA, US
Northampton County
Middletown, PA, US
Bradford County
Middletown, PA, US
Huntingdon County
Middletown, PA, US
Luzerne County
Middletown, PA, US
Mckean County
Middletown, PA, US
Westmoreland County

o

Diddn't realize there were so many Middletown's!! I'm located in Dauphin County

Bonnie

o

It depends one when you're planning to move them. Even though I'm in Eastern PA, I'm planning to visit my relatives in Harrisburg and Reading. I'd love to help you do the work. That's the benefits of gardening---people will work for plants! LOL

Let's see if we can coordinate a day with when I'm heading home. My schedule is completely open--except for 2 weeks at the beginning of next month. My relatives know that I'm in the planning phases so I can pretty much arrive/depart whenever I want.

maggie_mae_cola@yahoo.com

o

Just let me know when you'll be in the area. With all this rain they should be much easier to dig up!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pennsylvania Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here