Return to the Pennsylvania Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Get-together for Eastern PA 10/1/05

Posted by Annie_nj z6b (My Page) on
Thu, Sep 1, 05 at 9:03

Hi all
We are having a swap (Please see NJ exchange pages) in Willingboro NJ on 10/1/05 and would like to invite our close neighbors from PA. Steve's is 15 minutes north from the Besty Ross Bridge, and he has a wonderful garden. Sorry I am not allowed to post under the Exchanges and have to post here. Feel free to email either Steve or myself directly if you want more details.

Annie

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Get-together for Eastern PA 10/1/05

More details please!!

I'm about 45 minutes northwest of Phila, but will travel for plants.....

o

Just went over to the Jersey Exchange to check this out. Bummer, the date is set at Oct 1st. I'll be in Georgia. Everyone have a great time. Billie

o

Hi Annie!

I'd be happy to post this over on the Pa Swap list for ya! That way folks in pa can post thier stuff they want to put up for trade!

I am a bit overwhelmed this year and may not be able to make the swap myself...but it's a great opportunity to save some gasoline by doing all your trading in one place.

I'm wondering if maybe the "New Management" might ease up on the posting restrictions for bordering states. I have noticed lots of violations that Spike would removing. Maybe you can just set up another account for Pa?

Anyway, for the interim, if you want any other info posted on the PA Swap, just drop me a line!

Macca

o

Hi Macca

Thanks for the offer. Do whatever you want about posting of the exchange. I tried to post in the exchange page, but you know they don't allow posting across state lines. Maybe they work for some agency with 3 letters?

Hope to see you this year at the swap. I haven't seen Steve's gardens this late in the fall and am looking forward to it.

Annie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pennsylvania Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here