Return to the Pennsylvania Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Gardening/farm programs? Places that are hiring?

Posted by heavenlyfarm 6 (free2be_any1@yahoo.com) on
Wed, Sep 25, 13 at 14:08

Hi
I live in walnutport, pa. I've been working at job that has literally put me over the edge with anxiety and after reevaluating, I decided it's time for a change to get into something I love to do! So I've been job searching so any places you know of that might be hiring let me know! I want something with gardening(I know its close to winter lol) or working on a farm or even a pet store! Also any gardening or farm programs or clubs you know of in the lehigh valley area would be great!! I'm hoping one day to own a small farm and nursery business and I've decided to get serious about it! I might be taking business management at LCCC, unfortunately the horticulture plant science classes are being cancelled this year :( (of course that is my luck! lol) anyways open to any suggestions or ideas! Thanks
~michael

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Gardening/farm programs? Places that are hiring?

you might want to check out Rodale Farm in Kutztown...thats not too far from you...maybe 40 minutes.They started the whole organic growing movement. Really cool place...they hire alot of people to maintain the crops/orchards/animals and they have many projects going.....

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pennsylvania Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here