Return to the Pennsylvania Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Checking back in after Hip Replacement

Posted by zeffyrose_pa6b7 6b7 (My Page) on
Sat, Oct 20, 07 at 19:34

I've been away for a while----Had hip replacement a month ago so I'm not doing any gardening..

My DH and neighbor did a huge pruning job today----Dr. Van fleet was out of control----he looks pretty bare now but I'm sure he will bounce back
Bob your property must be gorgeous----I love to hear about all your projects---

I'm just getting back on the computer and hope to check in more as I heal-----

the older I get the longer it take to recuperate but the PT says I'm doing very well

So now I have two new hips and corrective back surgery---

I hope this is it for a while.

It was a beautiful day today-----

Florence-

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Checking back in after Hip Replacement

welcome back flo, take care to do exactly what you should be without pushing things and before yuo know it, you'll be better than new! your therapists may seem like they are pushing you, but it's all for the good of your recovery.

your gardens will be just fine. good time to have it done when the gardens will be resting (soon if autumn and then winter ever get here).

maryanne

o

Welcome back! Spend the winter healing and getting strong, your garden will be waiting for you when springtime rolls around.

o

Carol amd Maryanne-----thanks for your kind thoughts----

It seems to be taking a long time to recuperate this time----I'm sure being older has a lot to do with it.

We took a nice ride today and went to Stockton N. J. to the Firehouse roast beef dinner---It is always delicious.

Florence

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pennsylvania Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here