Return to the Pennsylvania Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Freecycle for plants

Posted by gratefulgardener3300 nepa5 (My Page) on
Thu, Dec 11, 08 at 19:58

I hope this is legit. I just started a yahoo group that is like freecycle except for plants. Kind of a get rid of your excess or find what you might want but at a local level. I hope some of you PA gardeners will check it out. You could find it at yahoo in the groups under nepaplantcycle. There is no profit or anything from this site so I think I can talk about it and hope you will too. Tell a friend.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Freecycle for plants

Thanks, grateful!

o

• Posted by rebow 6 Philly (My Page) on
    Mon, Dec 15, 08 at 11:21

I already use Freecycle to put my extras up for adoption. With all the sprawl happening in SE PA I never have a problem finding them new homes.

o

Freecycle is great to get rid of your extras but I hope that NEPAPlantcycle will be a little more fine tuned for the gardener. It's brand new so I guess we will wait and see.

o

I just joined! It looks like a very new group. Maybe it will become quite active this summer.

o

Thanks for joining. Yeah it is brand new so I hope by the summer I can get the ball rolling with some trades and other things. After my winter sowing is done I will definately be posting some extras.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pennsylvania Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here