Return to the Palms & Cycads Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: would like a palm tree-species doesn't matter

Posted by meganb (My Page) on
Mon, May 14, 07 at 15:36

Hi all, I tried planting 10 washington robusta from seed and got nothing, so I'd really like to get a hold of a young palm I could call my own, I don't have a lot to trade for but if you'd be interested, please let me know.

Have to trade
6 inch oak tree starts-already has several leaves

18" tall established asparagus fern plant

tiny assorted cactus plants(just started from seed, but doing very well)

Tiger lillies, very established perinials

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: would like a palm tree-species doesn't matter

Megan
send me an e-mail i have queens,mediterranean dates
robusta's and filferra

crazy4coasters@earthlink.net

o

I'm new to this site and not quite sure about the way things go I planted 80 seeds from the palms that they use on Easter Sunday it took 1 year for them to come up but I have 70 that came up they are about 8 to 10 inches tall you are welcome to a few if you would like. let me know. Diane

o

I have Sabal minor seeds.

o

Dianne. I am new to garden web. Would really like to have a couple of your palms. Please let me know. Thank you. Patrick

o

Dianne do you mean dates ?

o
tall pal tree to give away any one can come and take it

i have two very tall palm trees over 20 feet tall. it is free to any one who wants them
call mike 909-763-8241

164 west olive st
san bernardino

o
RE: Palm Trees - type unknown

I have two palm trees, one is higher than roof height, the second somewhat shorter. If you have them removed and hauled, they're yours.

o

I have many palm trees that need love. If you can haul them, they're yours. I live in Orange County, CA.

robbynjoy@yahoo.com

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Palms & Cycads Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here