Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
michi81_gw

HAVE: Christmas Palm Seedlings?

michi81
15 years ago

I have two 6 inch tall Christmas Palm Seedlings. The nuts fell on my side of the fence and rooted so I dug them up and put them in a container so they could grow. Now I am ready to trade them off. Please see my want list if you are interested and drop me an email. The nuts turn a deep orangish red at a certain time of the year.

Here are some photos..

Comments (9)

• tey157
    15 years ago

Can you get any more of the seeds?

• david_
    15 years ago

I will have several soon do you have something to trade ?

• jasgar
    15 years ago

im interested aswell if you look at the thread of what i have is what i have to trade....

• michi81
    Original Author
    15 years ago

David: It seems that you are trying to offer me Christmas Palms. I am trying to get someone to take these babies off of my hands for a nice trade. What I have to trade other than these is located on my trade list in the members page area.

Jasgar: I am not sure what you were trying to say with that last response to the thread. I checked your member page and it does not show you have listed anything. If you do not know how to update this area to show a trade list, scroll all the way down to MEMBER PAGES so you can input your info there. :) I would love to see what you have to offer for a possible trade.

• jasgar
    15 years ago

Posted by jasgar FL (My Page) on
    Sat, Aug 9, 08 at 16:55

I have the following Triangle palm, Canary Island Date over 1000, Sabal Palmetto, canary island date seedlings over 300, Chinese fan,cardboard,piccabeen palm, florida royal, cuban royal, fiji fan palm, queen palm and true date seeds.

Looking for any, Sago Palm seeds, Bamboo seeds, bismarck seeds, blue hesper (mexican blue palm) palm seeds and bottle palm or foxtail and christmas.

Mine are all fresh so i would like the same in return :)
    Jason

I added what i recently have bought. so thats what i have

• jasgar
    15 years ago

anyone there...........?

• michi81
    Original Author
    15 years ago

I am sorry but I have CHRISTMAS PALM SEEDLINGS not seeds. I am not interested in obtaining anymore palms or exchanging for another palm as my yard is rather small.

• david_
    15 years ago

michi81 sorry for the confusion I was answering tey157 because I assumed you would not reply. On this site you can post and people don't reply back for months if at all. Actually I made a deal with a regular here and they said they wanted to trade and then they stopped talking all together for no reason. Oh well anyway sorry to post in the middle of your thread and cause confusion.

• michi81
    Original Author
    15 years ago

I have sent out the seedlings already. The nuts are red now and hopefully I will have some falling on my side of the fence soon.

Sponsored
Ramos Timber
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Westerville's Top Craftsman & Exceptional Quality Tile & Stone