Return to the Palms & Cycads Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Christmas Palm Seedlings?

Posted by michi81 Miami, FL Zone 10 (My Page) on
Thu, Aug 14, 08 at 23:35

I have two 6 inch tall Christmas Palm Seedlings. The nuts fell on my side of the fence and rooted so I dug them up and put them in a container so they could grow. Now I am ready to trade them off. Please see my want list if you are interested and drop me an email. The nuts turn a deep orangish red at a certain time of the year.
Here are some photos..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Christmas Palm Seedlings?

Can you get any more of the seeds?

o

I will have several soon do you have something to trade ?

o

im interested aswell if you look at the thread of what i have is what i have to trade....

o

• Posted by michi81 Miami, FL Zone 10 (My Page) on
    Sat, Aug 23, 08 at 17:16

David: It seems that you are trying to offer me Christmas Palms. I am trying to get someone to take these babies off of my hands for a nice trade. What I have to trade other than these is located on my trade list in the members page area.

Jasgar: I am not sure what you were trying to say with that last response to the thread. I checked your member page and it does not show you have listed anything. If you do not know how to update this area to show a trade list, scroll all the way down to MEMBER PAGES so you can input your info there. :) I would love to see what you have to offer for a possible trade.

o

Posted by jasgar FL (My Page) on
Sat, Aug 9, 08 at 16:55

I have the following Triangle palm, Canary Island Date over 1000, Sabal Palmetto, canary island date seedlings over 300, Chinese fan,cardboard,piccabeen palm, florida royal, cuban royal, fiji fan palm, queen palm and true date seeds.

Looking for any, Sago Palm seeds, Bamboo seeds, bismarck seeds, blue hesper (mexican blue palm) palm seeds and bottle palm or foxtail and christmas.

Mine are all fresh so i would like the same in return :)
Jason

I added what i recently have bought. so thats what i have

o

anyone there...........?

o

Sun, Aug 31, 08 at 20:01

I am sorry but I have CHRISTMAS PALM SEEDLINGS not seeds. I am not interested in obtaining anymore palms or exchanging for another palm as my yard is rather small.

o

michi81 sorry for the confusion I was answering tey157 because I assumed you would not reply. On this site you can post and people don't reply back for months if at all. Actually I made a deal with a regular here and they said they wanted to trade and then they stopped talking all together for no reason. Oh well anyway sorry to post in the middle of your thread and cause confusion.

o

Sun, Nov 2, 08 at 11:27

I have sent out the seedlings already. The nuts are red now and hopefully I will have some falling on my side of the fence soon.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Palms & Cycads Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here