Return to the Palms & Cycads Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
have: two big palms - 6 feet tall in pot.

Posted by santoury MA (santoury@aol.com) on
Sun, Dec 9, 07 at 22:38

First up: Bottle Palm - Gorgeous orange stems, approx 9 inch wide base. 6'

Second up: Christmas Palm - 3 trunks (3 separate trees) in a pot - also 6' Gorgeous striped trunks.

Gorgeous plants - Just putting them out there to see if there's any interest in them. There will be no shipping on these.

I also have Cat Palms, Bamboo Palms, a Rhapis excelsa palm, and seedlings of Areca Palms - bright gold yellow stems.

The two big ones can't be shipped, but the others can.

Tropical plants only, no dormant bulbs, no Home Depot stuff. No vegetable seeds, etc... Thanks!

Beachplant - if you read this, email me please. Mine bounce back.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: have: two big palms - 6 feet tall in pot.

I would be very very interested in the Rhapis excelsa. The only thing I have to trade is horsetail, but it is
in great shape and I can send a large clump. As for the
rhapis, a root clump would be wonderful. Lynda
housemousetwo@bellsouth.net

o
RE: have: two big palms - 6 feet tall in pot.

Well I would love the seedlings of the Areca Palm. I have phoenix canariensis seedlings and seeds. Also I have some true date seeds and seedlings and sabal palmettos. Where do you live? and I wouldn't mind the bottle palm just depends where you live.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Palms & Cycads Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here