Return to the Palms & Cycads Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: seeds wash.filifera, wash.robusta,trachy.fortunei

Posted by older-grow 8 B, N.CA. (My Page) on
Tue, Dec 26, 06 at 23:48

I HAVE 3,000 SEEDS WASHINGTONIA ROBUSTA, 5,000 SEEDS WASHINGTONIA FILIFERA, AND 1,500 SEEDS TRACHYCARPUS FORTUNEI. LOOKING FOR ADVICE/IDEA WHAT TO DO WITH THEM. WILLING TO TRADE SOME FOR SEEDS OF: CARYOTA MAXIMUS (HIMALAYAN MOUNTAIN FISHTAIL), ARCHONTOPHOENIX CUNNINGHAMIANA (PICCABEEN PALM), DYPSIS ONILAHENSIS (ONILAHY PALM), SABAL MEXICANA (TEXAS PALMETTO), SABAL PALMETTO, BUTIA CAPITATA (PINDO OR JELLY PALM), BUTIA YATAY, SYAGRUS ROMANZOFFIANA (QUEEN PALM), OR ANY OTHER.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: seeds wash.filifera, wash.robusta,trachy.fortunei

Not sure if you have any interest in bamboos. I have several species currently available. I would be interested in all three species of seeds that you have.
Thanks
Chris

o

Hi cmontross! Sorry I have no interest in any bamboos, but just send mi SASE an I will staff some seeds in it and send back to you. If you can get any palm seeds latter on,I'll gladly accept them in the future. Also tell mi please where can I read informations about bamboos? I'd be curious to learn some about them. Have a happy new year.

o

You can go to www.bambooweb.info. Email me your mailing addy and I will get an envelope out to you.
Thanks
Chris

o

Hi
I can fulfill a trade with you how many are you looking for, I have a good supply
of all except the Sabal Maritma, I think I only have about 200 of them.

Greg Colbert

-----Original Message-----
>From: older-grow
>Sent: Jan 5, 2007 2:42 PM
>To: gcolbert28303
>Subject: WANTED: Fresh Palm seeds for trade
> >[This is a follow-up to your posting on
> GardenWeb's Palms & Cycads Forum, located at:
> http://forums.gardenweb.com/forums/palms/ ]
>_______________________________
> >(PLEASE NOTE: The member responding to your post has chosen not to reveal his
or her email address. Therefore, you cannot reply to this message via email.)
> >Hi gcolbert28303! I'd like to get Sabal Palmetto,Sabal Maritma,Butia Capitata,
Sabal Domingensis. For any of these I can offer double, or triple amount of Washingtonia
Filifera, Washingtonia Robusta, Trachycarpus Fortunei, or CIDP seeds. Thanks.
> >older-grow
>_______________________________
>

o

May I sase for your palm seeds?
susansemailbox@gmail.com

o

I am interested in your Trachycarpus fortunei, I don't grow palms but I have a lot of unusual seeds on my trade list. I can also send a SASE.

My address is blocked here but I put a link on my trade page. Thanks so much for considering my offer.

Jeanne

Here is a link that might be useful: my exchange page.

o

I am new to palms and still learning, so I have no palm seeds or plants to trade at this time(yet), but would gladly offer some tiny cactus plants, large asparagus fern plant, or some established tiger lillies for a chance to try some palm seeds.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Palms & Cycads Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here