Return to the Palms & Cycads Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Mycorrhizal Fungi

Posted by delaware_paradise 7 (My Page) on
Sun, Jan 4, 09 at 16:03

I just recently treated one of my palms endomycorrhizae fungi had recently been transplanted with this stuff, but I want to know if you have used this on your palms and what were the results? It's called Diehard Palm Transplant.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Mycorrhizal Fungi

I've used Diehard Palm Transplant as well. I have no clue how much of a difference it makes but I doubt its much unless your soil is poor.

OT:
Check out this link

o

Thanks turtlile I saw the guy selling the sabal palmettos and I decided I am going to purchase one as soon as it becomes available. $50 is incredible for a nice sized palmetto. So how are your palms doing this winter?

o

The NBC television show Green Economy is going to feature Mycorrhizal Application Inc. Here is the link to the rough cut of the show. Very informative and funny. Will show in a couple weeks on Saturday at 4pm. Will show all over the West US.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5jOM2klMKw&feature=youtu.be

Here is a link that might be useful: Green Energy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Palms & Cycads Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here