Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
novaplantguy_z7b_8a

Sad News ...

Good morning all. I know I do not post terribly much in here anymore, but I will be back from time to time. I just thought I would let those here know of this since I know many here have dealt with this nursery in the past.

I'm very sorry to say, that co-owner of Plant Delights Nursery in Raleigh, NC, Michelle Avant, has passed away. I know many here have dealt with them and may have at least knew her in passing, and would like to know.

Here was the announcement that was made by her husband and co-owner on the Plant Delight's nursery Facebook page yesterday morning.

"

"It is with great sadness that I announce that Plant Delights Nursery co-owner and my wife of 34+ years, Michelle, age 55, passed away last evening after a four year battle with a very aggressive form of breast

cancer. Michelle's memory will linger on in the people she touched and the PDN plants you grow in your gardens. I will write more tomorrow in a special e-newsletter."

Plant Delights Nursery Facebook Page

I have sent my thoughts, prayers, and condolences via their Facebook page, but if you care to perhaps you can do this another way. Anyway, I just thought some here might like to know of the sad news.

May she R.I.P.

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting