Return to the Palms & Cycads Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Palms in PA

Posted by sdemjsully none (My Page) on
Sun, Mar 31, 13 at 0:34

Hi All,

Live in SE PA, and I'm trying to find reputable palm dealers close to the Chester County area, if any exist. If not, then also looking to see if anyone has had a good/great experience with any online dealers that have shipped palms to your home.

I'm looking for a couple of windmill palms for our backyard, so any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Dena

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Palms in PA

Visit joe and family at triple oaks nursery in south jersey, I think Franklin, about 20-25 minutes past Philly. Extremely nice people. He has a lot of knowledge and experience growing them and a large selection. They even have their own message board which is very popular for the locals ( SE Pa, NJ, Del). Not just palms there but all sorts of unique cultivars of all sorts of species. Joe is a true plant nerd and posts regularly on the other boards as well ( not this one). I've stopped by a few times traveling through and never left with less than 4 plants (--all my car could hold). You won't be disappointed.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Palms & Cycads Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here