Return to the Palms & Cycads Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
was 65 and i felt fine (pics)

Posted by andyandy 6bMI (My Page) on
Mon, Mar 11, 13 at 11:54

One day only but we hit mid 60s yesterday. i took everything out for some sun, wind and a bath. As soon as weather permits the sabal wii go in the ground

photo sabal0310_zps5ebcf29f.jpg

photo cocsabal0311_zpsda1f5ef7.jpg

photo allpalms0310_zpsa9f85b66.jpg

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: was 65 and i felt fine (pics)

Looking nice! It's definitely getting closer to spring out there, but still a little way's to go! I'm starting to see some trees go into bloom and the spring bulbs are definitely up and close to blooming. Once the bradford pears are blooming, it's a good indicator that it's time to take stuff outside. This year I'm being more cautious with taking things outside since I have too many plants to take back inside. I definitely won't have all the tropicals planted in the ground until early May!

Thanks for sharing
-Alex

o

we made it to 68 yesterday! I took alot of palms and put them out front..left them out there all night while I was at work. it started to rain so it kept the temps about 50. I just dragged them back inside a few mins ago since the night time low is going to be around 35..can't wait to get them all in the ground in there new home.

o

Thanx guys, I pulled all bu the saal in Sunday night. mid 30s for highs here nxct few days. it still is winter, at least for another 10 days or so.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Palms & Cycads Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here