Return to the Palms & Cycads Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Key West (2 pics)

Posted by jaynboro 7 TN (My Page) on
Sun, Mar 13, 11 at 21:40

Thought I'd share this pic with everybody. Currently in Key West and saw the porch railing on this house and had to go back for a pic!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Key West (2 pics)

Correction....make that only one pic!

o

Very keeping with the Key West look.

o

Pretty nice look.

o

Nice railing.

o

Hope you are having a great time!!!

Great looking woodwork on the deck...i bet the rest of the structure is just as beautiful!!!

Take care and enjoy the sunshine!!!

Laura in VB

o

I want to go to the keys. I would love to live on one of them but as Alex pointed out,they probably do get hit hard with storms. Hawaii is where I want to live the most but gas is over 6 bucks a gallon there!
What I want to do is live in a warm enough place so I can put my coconut palm in the ground and not ever have to worry about it freezing. That will probably never happen. I hope you had fun In Key west! I know I would!
-Hunter

o

Hawaii is beautiful! Im not sure if I would want to live there though because apparently people do get a bit mainland sick! Most of the islands are only about 50 miles or so wide and Hawaii is a good 5 hour plane ride from any other major cities.
I had an amazing time in Hawaii, but the first day I was there, the cable was not working at the hotel, or anywhere in the state because something happened to a wire in the ocean (Hawaii gets its internet and cable by a long cable stetching across the ocean floor from the west coast of the USA to the islands). I think it took several months to fix the wire in the ocean, but the re directed the cable/internet to a different wire so that problem was mostly working in just a few hours. It wasnt a problem for me since I prefer the outdoors, but I guess that is something to consider when living there!

-Alex

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Palms & Cycads Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here