Return to the Palms & Cycads Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
After the storm

Posted by tropicbreezent (My Page) on
Thu, Mar 14, 13 at 23:39

We had a severe storm go through mid afternoon. It cleared by evening but left great atmospherics, especially the sunset.

This is actually out. east, the red of the sunset was being reflected off the cloud at the opposite side of the sky.

gw n 130313 04

This was the view out west

gw n 130313 07

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: After the storm

Gorgeous pics!

o

Beautiful sunset pic. Nothing makes a sunset better than the outline of palms, although I think just the colors alone make this pic great!
Thanks for sharing.
-Alex

o

Awesome pics, really love the color. Those should be on a calender.

o

I've been away with work for the past week, but thanks for the comments. We're coming into a pretty cloudless time of the year soon so have to make the most of the sunsets now. Later, without any cloud, they'll become a bit more bland.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Palms & Cycads Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here