Return to the Palms & Cycads Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Happy Easter/ Resurrection Sunday to any Christians

Posted by brooklyngreg 7a NYC coastal (My Page) on
Thu, Apr 21, 11 at 15:12

Last Sunday was Palm Sunday. Blessings to you and guard His peace in your heart. Below is from Matthew 28.

5 The angel said to the women, "Do not be afraid, for I know that you are looking for Jesus, who was crucified. 6 He is not here; he has risen, just as he said. Come and see the place where he lay. 7 Then go quickly and tell his disciples: �He has risen from the dead and is going ahead of you into Galilee. There you will see him.� Now I have told you."

8 So the women hurried away from the tomb, afraid yet filled with joy, and ran to tell his disciples. 9 Suddenly Jesus met them. "Greetings," he said. They came to him, clasped his feet and worshiped him. 10 Then Jesus said to them, "Do not be afraid. Go and tell my brothers to go to Galilee; there they will see me."

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Happy Easter/ Resurrection Sunday to any Christians

Have a Happy Easter!
-Alex

o

Thanks you too. How long were you in Florida?

o

you too! so easy to forget the real meaning of things in this life-

o

I was only in Florida for 4 days, but it was definitely a great break!
-Alex

o

Hello Everyone...

HAPPY EASTER TO YOU ALL.....

I hope everyone enjoys the day...rest, love, and be happy for the reasons for this beautiful hoilday...

Take care everyone!!!

Laura in VB

o

• Posted by butiaman 7b Douglasville,GA. (My Page) on
    Fri, Apr 22, 11 at 18:18

Greg,
It's great to see someone posted about this most special week of the year.I hope everyone had a blessed week.We were blessed with a miracle this week,a hospital bill was totally paid off.If we surrender all to God,he will straighten all our crooked roads and move mountains in or way.Honer the Resurrection,and God will work miracles like no eyes have ever seen or no ears have ever heard.Happy Easter a God bless everyone.
Randy

o

Happy Easter Greg!

o

Proud to honor the King of Kings on Easter & everyday, have a blessed day everyone! Carl

o

PROUD Christian here! I love my Lord and Saviour so much and this weekend surely does help remind us of what He did for us!

Thank you for posting what you did!

In our most Loving Christ,

Brian!!

o

Happy Easter to all, Dios te Bendiga!

o

Amen to all and thanks for your faith-filled greetings.

Butiaman, God still does miracles and glad you shouted it from the the mountaintop:)

Hi Dixieboy, he is King of kings and hears our hearts:)

We finally are warming up here to 80* in NYC and its a welcome relief for my palms and other plants. Its very humid as well.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Palms & Cycads Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here