Return to the Palms & Cycads Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Too freaky cold!

Posted by njoasis 7 (My Page) on
Mon, Apr 1, 13 at 20:25

What is with this weather! We had a HOT March and April last year, now this year is frigid. Highs only in the 40's, with lows around 30 f. Or even lower. This is close to the January average! I see they are still calling for a warmer than average Spring in the East, so we will basically be going from Winter to Summer. 'Spring' is purely a fiction here.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Too freaky cold!

I had a few days around 60 but the night temps are still horrible. after wednesday my forcast looks promising with lows only around 40 and highs in the upper 60's..still scared to plant anything out till mid april

o
RE: Too freaky cold!

My Son's is playing Varsity Baseball and I have to watch from my car. I don't know how these kids can play in this weather. If the cold doesn't get ya the wind will!!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Palms & Cycads Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here