Photobucket

Orange

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Cherry

Photobucket

Photobucket

Lol this sun flower along with a few tomatoes and corn randomly sprouted up from my garden last year.

Photobucket

Peppers

Photobucket

Photobucket

Finally getting ripe
Photobucket

Canna's are about to bloom

Photobucket

Idk yet but I might keep this washy.

Photobucket

Coconut palm
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

The other ones might not make it. The spots did get worse. The trees are alive but neither one appears to be growing.

Good luck everyone.

- US_Marine

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Last update until mid summer

Nice pics! The Succulents in the fountain is a nice idea and all your plants are looking great. Nice pomegranate and banana trees! Looks like you have a lot of edibles!
Your jasmine must smell great! Mine bloomed like crazy indoors but now is making a ton of new leaves and flower buds again! It should be blooming in a few weeks, last year it bloomed much earlier because it didnt bloom indoors.

Thanks for sharing!
-Alex

o

Thanks Alex! :) lol yeah I love edibles.

- US_Marine

o

Great looking fruit trees. Mine are so heavy with fruit right now the branches are about to break. Good luck with you coconut palms.

o

Thanks chadec! :) The one above seems to be doing pretty good. The spear is coming up pretty fast now. Should be opened or almost opened by July.

I checked the tall yesterday. The spear doesnt seem to be growing taller but is opening now. I'm not sure if I should just return them or not. But thats looks like a good sign. At the least it means it has some fight left. The fronds don't look so good but if it recovers it might be able to put on a few fronds and be ok by winter. I just don't want them to infect the one pictured above or keep getting infected and be in poor health.

- US_Marine

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Palms & Cycads Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here