Return to the Palms & Cycads Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Roebi Pic

Posted by andyandy 6bMI (My Page) on
Wed, Jun 20, 12 at 11:15

I bought this in October 2008, I almost did it in last spring leaving it out in some cold wet conditions but it has come back nicely

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Roebi Pic

It looks really nice! I have terrible luck with pygmy palms. They do well in the summer and they do well indoors, but they are always gone the next spring.

o

this spring I never left it out in any cold wet days. I fertilizesd everything last week and this one is pushing out a ton of new growth. it is a bear moving in and out of the house.

o

I like the look of a single one better than triples or doubles.

o

Do you think it looks nice? Give it some manganese sulphate , it has defficiency.

o

I gave it a shot of Carl Pool last week. it may take a couple of weeks to kick in.

o

It is in pot, so, Can you check pH under that tree? What does your fertilizer has as ingredients?

o

Nice looking Roebi Andy! It looks like the perfect miniature palm. I don't really see a deficiency though. Palms grown in full sun tend to be lighter green than palms grown indoors.

o

Sorry but u wrong full sun does not mean light color leaves, they must be dark green, in full sun light 100F. Or they have definciecy, it is note from south Florida.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Palms & Cycads Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here