Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_21934719

Heading for the century mark tomorrow.

User
12 years ago

Tomorrow, we're supposed to be around 100 F.. Not that dry, wussy southwestern style heat, noooo, it'll be HUMID along mid-Atlantic coastal plain. How hot is too hot for you? As long as it's DRY, I can take the upper 90's and work in the garden or around the house. I'll be INSIDE tomorrow.

Comments (8)

• andyandy
    12 years ago

We hit 99 on the 2nd with a heat index of about 104. That was plent hot for me.

• User
    Original Author
    12 years ago

The perception of heat is a very funny thing. I've been in the Florida Keys in July and have felt cooler there than in NYC at the same time of the year. Down there, there is a nearly constant breeze and incessant, cooling thunder showers while in urban areas of the North, the heat is just absorbed by tar and asphalt and lingers into the stiffening night with neither breeze nor respite.

• HardyPalmFreak
    12 years ago

It's going up to 98 degrees tomorrow in the Bronx, heat index: 104! YIKES!

• chadec7a
    12 years ago

We will be at 98 too. Don't care about the heat index. Today at only 92 temps inside where I work hit 108. I'm guessing we'll hit 110 plus inside tomorrow.

• mastiffhoo
    12 years ago

hot here in Central Virginia as well... upper 99 the forecasted high with heat index around 110. Now that is a hot and humid day!!

• mksmth zone 7a Tulsa Oklahoma
    12 years ago

truck thermo said 107 on my way home yesterday. Next 7 days highs are going to be above 100.

• tropicalzone7
    12 years ago

They lowered our high temperature for today from 99F to 94F. Right now its in the upper 80s and its 10:30 am!

• andyandy
    12 years ago

73 here at 12:30 July 13th. We are only supposed to hit about 78 today, 80, tom, 82 Friday, 90 Saturday. A nice little break. All of my windows are open and it is supposed to drop into the 50s tonight.

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!