Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
bradleyo_gw

Interview presentation

bradleyo_gw
10 years ago

I actually have an interview tomorrow for a company selling plants wholesale to nurseries. Unfortunately it would be a position that keeps me here in Pittsburgh, but I put together a presentation that shows them about my passion for plants. It includes many before and afters at each of my past 3 places. For my previous place, I wasn't digital yet, but anyway here it is. Most of you have seen these before but here goes. It's 12 Powerpoint slides worth.

Before - this actually wasn't what it looked like when I first moved in, I had already removed all the sod, but it was full of nice but common plants. I especially liked the Magnolia virginiana and Jap maple.

One year later, I was only at this place for 14 months before moving.

I also tore up this hill in the back. It doesn't look like much, but it was all grass when I moved in. After 3 ot 4 times of cutting grass and tipping the mower on the turn, I had enough. No more cutting grass for me. I even threw a banana up on the hill next to the neighbor's property to give their pool a tropical vibe.

Then I moved to Dubois.

The first 2 years after planting. As most of you will remember, I had to deal with deer and horrible weather.

The minor on the top survived 3 winters there despite looking like the middle pic after most of those brutal winters.

Before and after of the side back. I wish I had a summer pic, this was in late spring, but I never photographed this much, because it was a lot of run of the mill plant material.

Some photos from the final summer I spent there in 2011.

Then last spring I moved back to Pittsburgh. I was tearing up sod before the Sold sign was gone.

Last fall and some miscellaneous pics.

All of these pics were taken today with the exception of the small flower pics in the top middle.

Now time will tell if I get to start anew in North or South Carolina next year. Thanks for looking.