Return to the Palms & Cycads Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Dr earth's alfalfa meal with additional bacteria, who did that?

Posted by TAB3230 10b (My Page) on
Sun, Jul 15, 12 at 21:48

Have you ever applied dr earth's alphalpha meal to south Florida sandy soil with benefits to your garden or not? What was benefits of adding it

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Dr earth's alfalfa meal with additional bacteria, who did tha

Nope

o

jimhardy in Iowa, why haven't you tried Dr Earth's alphalpha meal to south Florida sandy soil? LOL!

Is this a palm question?

Here is a link that might be useful: Virginia Beach Weather

o

(-:

It sounds like an add doesn't it?

Find more about Weather in Fairfield, IA
Click for weather forecast

o

It is a neutral palm question, have you seen land in south florida without palms? Not add, formulated by not native English speaker / writer maybe. But questioning if something can help to bring usage of synthetic frets down and use organics available.

o

My brother owns a landscaping business in Palm Beach. I'll ask him and get back to you. I didn't know this was a serious inquiry. I thought it was an ad as well.

Here is a link that might be useful: Virginia Beach Weather

o

I under stand you perfectly now that I have the cipher.

"not native English speaker"

Click for Fairfield, Iowa Forecast

o

I asked my brother and he said he actually never heard of it. He said most palms do just fine in the sandy soil. They often add topsoil for flower beds.

o

Ok thanks, he. Probably nether had customers with alkaline soil issues, in south Florida, luky b...man!

o

I applied 2 25 lb bags over my lawn and palms, what I can say, dusty shredded alfalfa, use face mask when dump it from bag to spreader, very dusty, wear long sleeve shirt and pants - stuff will stay on your legs/hands, or wash them often. They have soil bacteria infested so I was very concerned if there are harmful bacteria for life... I am alice still ;) first impression - waste of money! Let's see what will happen! By the way water it after spreading around so wind do not blow it right away, if you not mixing it into soil.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Palms & Cycads Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here