Houzz Logo Print
us_marine

Update July 2013

us_marine
10 years ago

Aloes:

Mint:

Dwarf Banana's:

These guys are supposed to be the kind you buy in the stores. At least thats what the tag said. They are very sensitive to the cold, much more so than my taller bananas.

Hens and chicks:

Fig:

I finally got figs this year. lol

Plum tree:

This tree is actually seed grown. its about 9 years old or so. Also pictured is a tall washy. I'm surprised these guys were never native to my area but they sure are naturalized now.

Tall bananas:

These are supposed to apple banana's. I have no clue why they havnt fruited yet. The oldest pups are about 5 years old now. The mother plant did fruit at one time. After that winter the mother plant died and havnt seen fruit since. They are at least 10ft tall.

My coco:
Once these guys start growing they sure do grow fast! The spear hasn't even opened fully and a new one is just starting to come up.

In the back ground to the left is my king palm. The spear has grown over 2ft since i planted it but its not opening. I also see what appears to be another spear growing. Its about 7 inches tall. I took pictures bt they turned out blurry.... Behind my coco is my avocado tree, and to the right is my pomegranate.

- US_Marine

Comments (6)

Sponsored
Buckeye Restoration & Remodeling Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars7 Reviews
Central Ohio's Premier Home Remodelers Since 1996