Return to the Palms & Cycads Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Just say'in #2

Posted by dixieboy z8 innercoast NC (My Page) on
Sat, Aug 17, 13 at 12:04

Use to see on older sago's in the past, suckers not only sprouting from the base of the trunk but also about half way up out of the trunk itself, proud to say we've joined the big boys, ours are too!!! lol
 photo 006_zpsbaa853b4.jpg
From the post about SP not producing multitudes of seeds from time to time, our serenoa is the same way, seeds galore one year but the year after or so.......next pic
 photo 005_zps9b79573c.jpg
Just a few & thats it!!
 photo 004_zps7220cb67.jpg
On the other hand, our windmills are prolific producers.
 photo 004_zpsdb81415a.jpg
It's been cool enough to sit out on the pier the last couple of days between rain showers.
 photo 005_zpsa41e0451.jpg

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Just say'in #2

As always, what a nice way to relax, sitting on your own pier enjoying that fantastic view. Thanks for showing the chair, haven't seen him in awhile. No food though? I even dedicated a post on the big board for you with some food!

o

How bout some blackeyed peas w/ham jiblets & rice & fresh green onions & of course southern tea to wash the baked corn bread down!!! lol Brad I havn't been hang'in round the other board lately but went on & checked out your last post, man, you have got a nice thing go'in there & that landscap'in job is absolute eye candy, great job my friend!! Thanks
 photo 001_zpsb4071fa4.jpg

o

Lookin great man. Been trying to move down your way, but it doesn't look likely. I drink a lot of tea daily myself, but I prefer it unsweet, I'm fat enough already! You better kiss your wife cuz I know you didn't cook that. Love that Southern food. I miss NC every time I leave!

o

OK the post on the hardy board just popped up on my puter, hot stuff!! lol

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Palms & Cycads Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here