Return to the Palms & Cycads Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My Green Malayan Dwarf Coconut Palm in Corpus Christ

Posted by coconut_palm 9B/10A (mr.coconutpalm@yahoo.com) on
Wed, Aug 20, 14 at 20:16

Here are a couple of my Green Malayan Dwarf Coconut Palms I planted in my yard in Flour Bluff on the east side of Corpus Christi near the water. The first photo is of the one I planted in early June (about 12.5 ft. tall in overall height) bought from a local nursery.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My Green Malayan Dwarf Coconut Palm in Corpus Christ

I'm guessing this is the thread where your photo isn't showing.

o

Hopefully the photo will show up this time.

o

I Give up! I don't know what it is with this and palmtalk.org that they make it so hard to post a photo.

o

I haven't had any problems with palmtalk either. What you can do is upload the photos to another site like photobucket, postimage, etc., and then put the link into your post. That way you can also put more than one image in each post. What size images have you been trying to upload?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Palms & Cycads Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here