Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
coconutmike

Montreal Palms -September 2011

coconutmike
12 years ago

Hello everyone here is a link to my home garden and an award winning garden in Montreal

Enjoy

CoconutMike

http://youtu.be/eY5RNDPQNsg

http://youtu.be/OD6-qRhTRgI

Comments (11)

• brooklyngreg
    12 years ago

Posting some pics would be nice to see them. Our computers at work blocks Utube.

• coconutmike
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Hey Brooklyngreg here are my websites you should see pics
    www.montreallandscaping.ca
    www.montrealplants.com
    www.windmillpalms.info
    mike-ps check out these youtube videos at home they are worth the search
    cheers
    CoconutMike

• Hunter_M
    12 years ago

Hey CoconutMike. Not trying to be rude or anything buy why dont ya put some pics directly on the post?

• wheelman1976
    12 years ago

Cool videos. I would love that extra windmill you have there, but being in Michigan I think the shipping would kill me. Would you mind sharing where you get your shipments from each season for those of us who aren't really in your sales area?

• coconutmike
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Hey guys -I'll get some pics on here when I get a chance-I just find video so much more real. Also I have many suppliers but (wholesale only) if you are looking for a palm in Michigan ask your local garden center to get you one -will cost you about 3 times my price good-luck
    CoconutMike -if you want to pick it up I can get a phyto certificate for a small fee

• southern_il_boy
    12 years ago

coconut Mike,

Are your trachy's actually planted in the ground? Not in pots that you take in during the winter? If so, I'm very impressed with your success. I'm in zone 6B and have been reluctant to put my trachy's in the ground for fear of losing them. They've gotten quite large now.

• brooklyngreg
    12 years ago

See Mike, by the last post from southernilby, people don't know if your trackys are in the ground. I went to your site and it was more videos (not pics) - which are good if they download fast, but it would be easier in this forum to see you palm pics.

• coconutmike
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Hey everyone I do have a photobucket account with 40 pics I just have to figure out how to put it here with some help I will put all the pics you want to see and FYI all my palmsm are planted in the ground and I have alot of palms no B.S the real deal so southern il boy do not hesitate to put it in the ground choose a sheltered spot against a building and all you will have to do is wrap a frost cloth around the palm (windmill palm) and others and a rose cone no heat will live for sure .
    mike

• coconutmike
    Original Author
    12 years ago

PALM PICS 2010

• wheelman1976
    12 years ago

Mike,
    When you're buying wholesale I'm assuming you have a minimum? Do any of your vendors require a minimum? I'm looking at putting more than just a couple in my back yard next year, so I'm thinking I could buy them via my sole proprietorship. If things go well then I might find myself selling them here locally on an as needed basis. I know it's the freight that kills everything on these if you're looking for larger sized product.

• coconutmike
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Hey wheelman1976 I am way closer to you than any of my suppliers and had 3 deliveries to Windsor this summer . Isn't Detroit 2 mins away
    CoconutMike

Sponsored
Miller Woodworks
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars21 Reviews
Franklin County's Trusted Custom Cabinetry Solutions