Return to the Passiflora Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: any variety passiflora either seeds or cuttings

Posted by christine_gardener Zone 8 (My Page) on
Sun, Jan 7, 07 at 15:21

I am new to passifloras and would love to trade for some seeds or cuttings. Check out my trade litst and see if anything tempts you. Thanks so much

Christine

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: any variety passiflora either seeds or cuttings

Hi Christine!

I have a TON of material for Passiflora edulis 'Fredericks' if you like. I also have a rare one called P. yucatanensis which is pretty easy to root (IMO), P. Actina, and some of the fruiting kinds (Yellow grenadilla, etc).

I'd send you tons of cuttings for bulbs and kinda regualr looking stuff (dafodils, tuplis, crocus, what have you). I just sometimes get a yen for nice normal flowers like my gramma woulda had and I have a ton of cutting material for the fredereick especially.

Sincerely,
Ellie

My website has a more complete plant list on it of stuff I have - lemme know if you see something else you want - I might have it...

Here is a link that might be useful: ellie's rare plant website-lemme know if you see more cuttings you want.

o

Ellie,
Thank you so much for your wonderful trade offer!! I sent you an email and if you email me I will send you a list of the bulbs that I have along with the number of each type of bulb that I have, you can have what you want for your offered Passiflora. Look very much forward to hearing from you.

Christine :o)

o

I have some passiflora incarnata and edulis flavicarpa seeds if interested.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Passiflora Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here