Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mark4321_gw

WANTED: Want: P. 'Manta' or 'Balam', Have: a ton of cool cuttin

mark4321_gw
14 years ago

I'm looking for rooted cutting(s)of P. 'Manta' or 'Balam' and I'll give a variety of different cuttings in exchange. These all grow like weeds out here and it's no effort for me to take more cuttings and pack them in a box. I'm also (hopefully) rooting all of these, but I won't have them immediately. So if you prefer to wait for rooted cuttings perhaps setting up a trade for the future is appropriate.

Let me know if you are interested in any or all of the following:

Passiflora membranacea: I'm trying to root lots of cuttings. My plant is growing at a rate of nearly 2 inches a day on multiple vines so I will have plenty more for unrooted cuttings in 2 or 3 months. I *might* have some material for 3 or so unrooted cuttings now.

Passiflora exoniensis x parritae. These are VERY easy to root and I should be able to provide rooted cuttings in the near future. Unrooted cuttings should be available in about 2 weeks.

Passiflora exoniensis. I'm trying to root cuttings and I can also provided unrooted cuttings at any point.

Passiflora sanguinolenta. I'm trying to root cuttings. No unrooted cuttings for a while.

Passiflora tripartita var. mollissima. Trying to root cuttings, unrooted cuttings are available now.

Aristolochia gigantea. I have a lot of cuttings that should hopefully root in the next few days. I can give you unrooted material for up to 10 2-node cuttings if you like. These are actually pretty easy to root with bottom heat.

Aristolochia trilobata. I'm rooting cuttings and those should hopefully be easy. No unrooted cuttings available in the near future.

I have other things as well.

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Industry Leading Swimming Pool Builders in Licking County, OH