Houzz Logo Print
jblaschke

HAVE: Variety of passis for trade

jblaschke
15 years ago

Folks, I've got a bunch of passion vines ready for trade:

Root cuttings:

P. Incense

P. incarnata (3 types I refer to as "Texas Giant," "Georgia" and "Dwarf")

P. caerulea

Rooted cuttings, established in 3.5" pots:

P. mexicana

P. sanguinolenta

P. coriacea (sexocellata)

P. Fledermouse

P. Amethyst

Plants cuttings can be taken from:

P. caerulea var. "Constance Eliott"

P. Clear Skies

P. spruceii

P. vitifolia

P. edulis

P. edulis var. flavicarpa

P. affinis

P. Lady Margaret

P. foetida var. gossypiifolia

P. tenuiloba

P. citrina

P. trifasciata

I also have incarnata and caerulea seed for trade, or I'm willing to send packets out in exchange for postage.

Comments (13)

• ellaella
    15 years ago

love to have passie seeds send me your address and ill send a evenlope and postage

• melis001
    15 years ago

Hello fellow passiflora society member! I am sure I do not have anything you do not already have. Are there any other types of plants you are interested in? I lost 1/2 of my passies due to an unheated portable greenhouse. I have some seedling hibiscus plants "lemon slice" with buds, as well as camellia tea sinensis plants, hydrangea plants, hmm...my mind is drawing a blank just about now.

• monika45_55
    15 years ago

I have rooted Blue Crown about 2-1/2 to 3 feet long and P. Miniata seedlings to trade for your P. Amethyst and P. sanguinolenta. Let me know if interested.

Monika

• chills71
    15 years ago

I'm tempted, but would P. Capsularis temp you?

(next I would need to see if I could pry out one or two of the plants I have in my Capsularis pot.)

Also, does Constance Elliot root as easily as Caerulea? (I just root in water on this one and plant once its gotten roots)

If you're interested I'll have to decide what to trade (I'll try and see if I can pry out a couple early this week).

~Chills

• pfllh
    15 years ago

Do you have any of the seeds left for SASE? I've just started with these and certainly don't have a colletion like yours. I would sincerely appreciate any seeds.
    Thank you
    Lynn in Alabama

• piksi_hk
    15 years ago

Hi,

I am interested in any red passi seeds you may have. I don't have any passi to trade so will you do postage? Thanks.

Betsy in E Tex.

• jkrup44
    15 years ago

I would love to have any of the cuttings. I don't have passiflora to trade, but I do have many other types of tropical plants. Please e-mail me. Thanks.

• angelady777 (Angela) - Zone 6
    15 years ago

I, too, would like to trade or send postage. I have a lot of seeds (not all listed yet), but just a few plants, none of which are passis.

Do you still happen to have any up for grabs? I can wait until spring if I have to. :-)

Blessings,
    Angela

• kiddo
    15 years ago

I am interested in any passiflora seeds you have
    please email me direct I have some interesting seeds to trade
    kiddo

• cjcjmass
    15 years ago

Hello,do you still have any Passiflora seeds available.
    I don't have any passis for trade but will pay postage.Thanks

• jblaschke
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Folks, apologies for not responding earlier. I assumed I'd get email notifications when this thread was replied to, but obviously that didn't happen, and I didn't think to check back. Mea culpa.

My incarnata plants have started sprouting from the ground, which means I expect to have flowers within 3 weeks or so and fruit by the end of April. I'll have more seed to trade than I know what to do with at that point, so feel free to email me. And yes, I will send seeds for postage. :-)

• barbcoleus
    14 years ago

I would like some seeds in the future. Thanks so much for this offer

• jblaschke
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Just to let folks know, I've got lots of ripening caerulea fruit (regular blue crossed with white Constance Eliott). I'll trade for seed, but also exchange for postage. Email me if interested.

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading Kitchen & Bath Remodelers in Franklin County, OH