Return to the Passiflora Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Passiflora Belotii

Posted by eclpsprinc Z9 CA (My Page) on
Sat, May 6, 06 at 23:57

Well rooted, budding and just transferred to a one gallon container... Will consider trade for other passis or other exotics. Also, would love to get ahold of a hellebore. Just let me know what you have, if interested.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Passiflora Belotii

Well, I have some fresh hellebore seeds-- like a million-- you're welcome to, and also some fresh passiflora edulis 'nancy garrison' seeds I just harvested. It's tasty! I also have these you may be interested in:
*oodles of brugmansia seeds; some I believe are 'charles grimaldi', and the other one I'm not sure of, but I have lots of each. These were just harvested last weekend.
*hawaiian papaya seeds-- tons; fresh
*mexican papaya seeds-- fresh
*dierama alba (white angel's fishing rod) seeds
And I'm not sure from your member page whether you're male or female, but I can make you some beaded jewelry as well. I sell quite a bit of it at craft fairs and it does great. I've used it in trades many times, as well, and people love it. I can provide you with gardenweb references if you'd like. Please check out my tradelist, in addition, for anything that catches your eye. I'd love the p. belotti! Please let me know.

Amanda 'romando'

o
RE: HAVE: Passiflora Belotii

Sent you an e-mail Amanda...

Melanie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Passiflora Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here