|I have the following rooted cuttings to offer for trade.
I am looking for larger trades and looking for Passiflora that I don't have as well as those items on my trade list. Check it and let me know. Paul
|Hi Paul |
I don't have enough of your wants for a large trade, but I have a few things on your list.
seeds, Musa velutina, 2006 trade, Spain
seeds, Sundew Drosera adelae, 2006 collected
seeds, Passiflora Ligularis, 2006, trade, Spain
seeds, Passiflora manicata (red), 2006 trade
lots of bog plants, too many to list, need the names of the ones you want
seeds, Toad Lily, Tricyrtis hirta, 2006 trade, Germany
From your list I am interested in
You have a lot of succulents, do you have any of these for trade?
Look at my pages and let me know if anything is of interest to you.
|Hi Pam, I am having a hard time email thru gardenweb, Contact me directly because I am interested in trading. Paul|
|I sent you a message about a trade of passiflora mucronata and amethystina minas gerais. Contact me if you're interested. |
|I am interested in your citrina and aurantia. From your wish list I have raja puri naner and the following hardy gingers |
I also have a noid yellow hedychium with the most wonderful scent. If interested in trading email me at email@example.com
Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.) If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.
If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.
Return to the Passiflora Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here