|I have the following rooted cuttings to offer for trade.
I am looking for larger trades and looking for Passiflora that I don't have as well as those items on my trade list. Check it and let me know. Paul
|Hi Paul |
I don't have enough of your wants for a large trade, but I have a few things on your list.
seeds, Musa velutina, 2006 trade, Spain
seeds, Sundew Drosera adelae, 2006 collected
seeds, Passiflora Ligularis, 2006, trade, Spain
seeds, Passiflora manicata (red), 2006 trade
lots of bog plants, too many to list, need the names of the ones you want
seeds, Toad Lily, Tricyrtis hirta, 2006 trade, Germany
From your list I am interested in
You have a lot of succulents, do you have any of these for trade?
Look at my pages and let me know if anything is of interest to you.
|Hi Pam, I am having a hard time email thru gardenweb, Contact me directly because I am interested in trading. Paul|
|I sent you a message about a trade of passiflora mucronata and amethystina minas gerais. Contact me if you're interested. |
|I am interested in your citrina and aurantia. From your wish list I have raja puri naner and the following hardy gingers |
I also have a noid yellow hedychium with the most wonderful scent. If interested in trading email me at email@example.com
Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.) If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.
If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.
Return to the Passiflora Forum
- You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
- HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
- No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.