Return to the Passiflora Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Tons of Passion Flower Vine to give away

Posted by Jennied0212 7 (My Page) on
Mon, Jul 25, 05 at 9:23

This plant grows like a weed in my garden, available for pick up, fairfax city. I'm interested in cleome and echinachea seeds if you've got any. Jennifer

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Tons of Passion Flower Vine to give away

Do you know which passi it is? Dee

o

if it is maypop, can i please please please send postage???

o

Would you do postage? Please.

o

jen, i have coneflower plants,would love some passion flower vines.lmk.molly[sewnmom7@yahoo.com]

o

I would love to have some of your passion flower vine. Please check my listing for what I have. I'm new to this so if I don't have something you'd like would you be willing to accept postage? What kind of vine do you have? what color are the flowers?
Paula

o

I would love to have a Passion Flower Vine, I remember my Grandmother having them in her yard when I was young. I will pay postage.
vpiontek@hotmail.com
Thank you Vicki

o

HI,

After several great seasons with my passion flower vine here in SE PA, including a frittilary laying its egg and us nurturing it to chrysalis and then butterfly, my vine did not return this spring.

Any chance you still have some vine?

Thanks,

Rick

o

we would pay postage if you will send some out to us in oregon...we are having a heck of a time finding any!! please e mail me at luvfrogs420@yahoo.com........thank you!!!

o

I live in Washington, DC. Do you still have this vine available? If so, feel free to email me at lileecoi@yahoo.com
Thanks

o

I would love to have some! I am new to this whole thing, and the more I can get the merrier! I will send postage if you want!! I could get you some cuttings from my careulea too! amf1618@yahoo.com thanx!

o

I have some wild hyacinth bean seeds that I'd like to trade for the passion flowers. These are effortless vines that are producing beautiful purple flowers right now. I'm in z8 and would really like some of passion flowers. I've been told that I need to plant the pods of the passion flower vines, as I didn't have good luck in transplanting a passion flower vine found at our barn. Would you send the pods or vine?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Passiflora Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here