Return to the Passiflora Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Passiflora Nephrodes

Posted by mystyspassion Z6 NJ (My Page) on
Mon, Jul 3, 06 at 9:44

Hi; I would really love to find someone who has Passiflora Nephrodes. I would be willing to Trade or Purchase the Rooted Cutting. The only rooted cutting I have right now is Passiflora Sapphire "but" Over the next week or two I should be able to take a cutting from: Alato Caerulea; Monika Fisher. The other plants I have that I will be able to take a cutting from in 2 weeks or more depending on how fast or slow they grow: Passiflora Incense; Passiflora Inspiration.

The Bigger leaf Plants seem to go thru Spurts; right now they are only 12" tall and don't have any shoots; but once their growing spurt kicks in then there will be no stopping them and then I can take a cutting; these would be the Ruby Glow (P. Phoenicea), Passi Macrocarpa & Passionflower x Decaisneana. Also Newly Received: may be ready in 3 weeks or more but right now they are just babies and I am not sure how fast they grow but I assume like most other Passi's that once they start they just keep on growing: Passiflora x Atropurpurea "&" Passiflora Maliformis.

I would be also willing to trade for "Passiflora Sunburst" Passiflora Triloba; Constance Elliot; but would really love Nephrodes.

Also if someone sees something of mine that they really want and don't have anything to trade just drop me a line anyway; once things really start growing I don't mind sharing at all; and sometimes with how quick and intense some of them do grow it's almost a blessing to have people to give them too (LOL). I will also be ordering a few more varieties at the end of the week so I will post those as well once received.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Passiflora Nephrodes

• Posted by
    simba-nj 6
    (gw:simba-nj) on
    Sat, Jul 8, 06 at 7:55

I have nephrodes, it's just a matter of getting a cutting going. Check your email...
Cynthia

o

Hi Cynthia; could you resend the email because I didn't receive it; and I can't figure out how to send you an email because I don't have outlook and that's all that keeps coming up when I click on your name.

Thanks
Chris

o

Hey Mystyspassion,
I sent you an email, too, not sure if you got it. I don't have nephrodes, but I do have triloba. I just put a cutting into the propagator if you're interested. I would be interested in Monika Fischer or Ruby Glow. You can check my trade list to see if there's something else you might want to trade for--if I can propagate it, I'll trade it.
Ethan

o

• Posted by
    simba-nj 6
    (gw:simba-nj) on
    Thu, Jul 13, 06 at 18:01

Got your email! Hope you recieved my response...
:-) -C

o

Hi Mystyspassion,

I'm new to passi's and can't wait to get started. All I can offer you is an apostle lilly. I could root a jade plant cutting but it would take a little while. I'd love to receive Passiflora Incense and Passiflora Inspiration.

Paula

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Passiflora Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here