Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mystyspassion

WANTED: Passiflora Nephrodes

Mystyspassion
17 years ago

Hi; I would really love to find someone who has Passiflora Nephrodes. I would be willing to Trade or Purchase the Rooted Cutting. The only rooted cutting I have right now is Passiflora Sapphire "but" Over the next week or two I should be able to take a cutting from: Alato Caerulea; Monika Fisher. The other plants I have that I will be able to take a cutting from in 2 weeks or more depending on how fast or slow they grow: Passiflora Incense; Passiflora Inspiration.

The Bigger leaf Plants seem to go thru Spurts; right now they are only 12" tall and don't have any shoots; but once their growing spurt kicks in then there will be no stopping them and then I can take a cutting; these would be the Ruby Glow (P. Phoenicea), Passi Macrocarpa & Passionflower x Decaisneana. Also Newly Received: may be ready in 3 weeks or more but right now they are just babies and I am not sure how fast they grow but I assume like most other Passi's that once they start they just keep on growing: Passiflora x Atropurpurea "&" Passiflora Maliformis.

I would be also willing to trade for "Passiflora Sunburst" Passiflora Triloba; Constance Elliot; but would really love Nephrodes.

Also if someone sees something of mine that they really want and don't have anything to trade just drop me a line anyway; once things really start growing I don't mind sharing at all; and sometimes with how quick and intense some of them do grow it's almost a blessing to have people to give them too (LOL). I will also be ordering a few more varieties at the end of the week so I will post those as well once received.

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Emily Rudolph Interiors
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars25 Reviews
Hands-On & Collaborative Columbus Interior Designer