Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
krstofer_gw

HAVE: Various seeds, edulis, quadrangularis, hybrids among other

Krstofer
18 years ago

I find myself with quite a few edulis seeds- Varieties Frederic, flavicarpa, and 'black grenadilla' (the one Welch's uses in their juice? Yeah, that one) as well as some open polinated edulis.

Also, caerulea (of cource) as well as quadrangularis.

Hybrids I have caerulea X amethyst, very few caerulea X violacea (unknown hybrid variant of that violacea) and will have some quinquangularis X capsularis & capsularis X quinquangularis, in an unknown amount, when the pods finish ripening.

I harvested about 10 quinquangularis seeds today.

Looking for: Decaloba variants- The ones with the twin lobed leaf (looks like {{gwi:1124457}}) and small flowers? Yes, those. Of that family I have: sunburst, quinquangularis, sanguinolenta and capsularis so any but those.

Also looking for any of the Tacsonias- The ones with the long pendulant flowers who hang straight down? Like

Exactly.

I also have many varieties in the cloning box, but as of yet only sunburst & violacea "pink princess" (not a recognized name) are ready.

If you are willing to wait a month or 2 for a well rooted healthy & activly growing cutting of something, my current large plants off the top of my head are: Incense, pura-vida, caerulea & white caerulea, lady margaret, sunburst, edulis frederic, edulis 'panama gold' ( I think) and what I believe to be platyloba, but it hasn't bloomed yet so I'm not absolutely sure. If you wish & have something I want I will try to root some cuttings for you. Or I can just cut & send them if you'd rather do it.

I'd also like to get my hands on a large "air potato" if possible.

I will also be digging my voodoo lily bulbs soon should a few of those strike anyone's fancy. I'll have more A. konjac and S. venosum than I know what to do with.

So. Have some extra seeds? Want to trade? Let me know.

Comment (1)

Sponsored
River Mill Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Delaware County's Customer Focused General Contractor