Return to the Passiflora Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
uestion on wilt passifloras

Posted by angie83 texas z9 (My Page) on
Mon, Mar 5, 07 at 13:51

Well was out of town last night and my daughter forgot to bring 3 passion flowers in side it got to 35 last night when I got home all three were wilted 2 wilted on just new growth but one plant wilted all the way down will these perk up are they a goner sure hope there is hope.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: uestion on wilt passifloras

The above ground growth might be shot but the roots might be fine. Even if the foliage dies back I'd wait to see if you get new growth from the roots. Sorry to hear about the damage.
Karyn

o

Our weather is so crazy here .Never know what to do hehe.

o

• Posted by chena z7 Texas (My Page) on
    Mon, Mar 5, 07 at 15:38

Oh man!! I'm sorry to hear you got burned by the cold..I bet they will recover just fine.. Good Luck
Chena

o

Wow by 6pm they were perket up and fine hard to believe they came back so fast Im so happy and will bring them in myself from now on.I dodged a bullet got really lucky.

o

Glad to hear that they recovered. The temps are screwy here too. Unseasonably warm then record cold, warm and now record cold again!
Karyn

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Passiflora Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here