Return to the Passiflora Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Looking for antioquiensis, mollissima, edulis, etc

Posted by 3r122 (My Page) on
Fri, Mar 30, 12 at 15:06

I've been pointed to this forum as a great resource.

Where I live, summers are mild, rarely above 80, and it almost never freezes in winter (but we do get some frost)

I am looking for cuttings (or seeds, if seedlings resemble parents) of Passifloras that produce good edible fruit. From my research, the following are good candidates: antioquiensis, mission dolores, mollissima (true & tarminiana), edulis Nancy Garrison.

I can trade for other fruit (apples, pears, figs, plum, pluot, raspberries) or cover shipping costs.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Looking for antioquiensis, mollissima, edulis, etc

Hi there,

Sorry, I can't help with your specific need, but perhaps can help point you toward the right direction.

While Gardenweb is a great place for some general chit chat about plants, your best bet for trades/donations is going to be the Facebook Passiflora Online group. There are nearly 1000 members, and several posts each DAY, not year...

Also, it would be remiss of me to not mention the Passiflora Society International as a great resource for meeting like minded people.

Good luck!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Passiflora Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here