Return to the Passiflora Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
new passiflora nursery!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by wilmington_islander 9A/Sunset 28 (My Page) on
Wed, Mar 26, 08 at 18:43

PCTGARDENS.com ( Pacific coast tropicals llc) huge plants, very reasonable prices and shipping! Please try them out.....I am in no way affiliated with them...but a very impressed customer.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: new passiflora nursery!!!!!!!!!!

Hmmm... They've a bunch of edulis, but I've never heard of "Passifloria menispermifolia"..
'Course my books are down at the tat shop still, so...

o

I'll bet you have krstofer, one variety is p. menispermifolia rosea a.k.a. passiflora nephrodes (it was determined to not be a full species, but a variety of menispermifolia)

o

Ya, ya.. I have. :)

o

I can't imagine the size of the edulis that they would ship....or the quadrangularis....I ordered the "small" laurifolia and maliformis, and the height, fullness, and root system of the plants was the size of most people's 5 gallon. Their big size edulis is liable to have enough fruit on it to pay for the cost of the plant! Mine are in the ground, and becasue of the root system, never showed a moment of "wilting', and to the contrary, are already growing. Highly reccomended.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Passiflora Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here