Return to the Passiflora Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Found The 'Big Alata' Seller...IF You Want One

Posted by floridabear 10b (My Page) on
Mon, Apr 23, 07 at 7:49

I dont know if this is allowed to be posted..but I will try. If the site removes it..hey...I tried. I just bought another LONG rooted Alata cutting on EBay,about 3 feet long. The seller is called 'TheGreenMule'...I think he posts only like 2 cuttings at a time, for $11.00 each,plus shipping. So..I will have 2 nice long rooted cuttings ready to go into the ground once the second one gets here, I will put both in the ground. The first one is in a 6in pot, growing! Hope this helps anyone that wants a big Alata,at a fair price.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Found The 'Big Alata' Seller...IF You Want One

Yes he is a good seller to deal with I got 2 Huge 36in pipevine from him they were so nice and he ships so fast.

Here is a link that might be useful: greendragon trading post

o

I've seen his listings. I've never bought from him, but with a couple of good endorsements like this, I might change that in the near future.

o

I've been buying from that seller for quite a while and have always been pleased.
Karyn

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Passiflora Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here